One of the major problems with today’s skin care products is that they are highly toxic, most skin care products today contain very harsh ingredients. These ingredients like BPA, synthetic fragrances, parabens, phthalates and other unnatural, toxic substances are linked to everything from chronic disease to skin irritation. Clay masks are a completely natural way to detoxify, cleanse, purify, exfoliate and beautify your skin without any negative side effects.
Beauty & Health Benefits of a Clay Mask
Clay masks can be used to rebuild damaged skin fibres as well as promote youthful skin and preventing or eliminating wrinkles. The use of clay masks also helps to promote youthful skin naturally and reduces wrinkles and fine lines by promoting the number of collagen fibres by enhancing collagen synthesis. Clay masks help your skin look younger and improve both texture and tone by reducing inflammation, removing dead skin cells, and providing it with rich amounts of silica.
The use of clay topically for soothing and healing the skin, and even for internal medicinal uses traces back throughout ancient history. Clay as medicine has been referenced as far back as ancient Rome, 60 BC to be exact. Aristotle – the Father of Medicine – also referenced the conscious effort of eating the earth, in the form of soil or clay for its therapeutic benefits as far back as 384–322 BC.
DID YOU KNOW THAT CLAY COMES IN SEVERAL COLOURS? AND THAT EACH HAS ITS OWN PROPERTIES?
FOR WHO? As white clay is quite gentle, it is suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive, dry or mature skin. It also helps restore radiance to dry, fragile hair.
- Helps skin to heal
- Softens and purifies the skin
- Hydrates the hair
- Restores radiance to the skin
- Softens and hydrates the skin
- Treats damaged skin
- Eliminates redness
- Smoothens the skin’s texture
- Revitalizes the scalp
- Revives and brightens the complexion
- Reduces redness and soothes discomfort caused by irritations
- Mattifies and unifies the complexion
- Acts as a natural colour in makeup
- Absorbs excess sebum from the skin and hair
- Restores body, silkiness and shine to hair
- Cleanses while absorbing impurities
- Stimulates the production of collagen
- Oxygenates the cells
- Revitalizes the hair
- Strengthens fragile hair
- Has natural anti-wrinkle properties
Regulates sebum production
Reduces the appearance of blackheads and tightens pores
Mattifies the skin
Helps skin to heal
Purifies and balances the scalp