Are you ready to make a difference in the world?
Sales Development Agent - Autonomous role with exclusive area provided.
About the company: Caim & Able is an award-winning, Australian boutique "Profits for Purpose" family-owned brand. We produce unique skincare and wellness products that easily fit into a variety of categories including gift, pharmacy, beauty, chiropractors, yoga.
About the role: We are seeking two experienced INDEPENDENT Sales Contractors to help maintain and grow the Sydney + Melbourne areas. The position is highly autonomous, you will be responsible for an existing customer base, with a mandate to grow the business, working towards a very achievable and rewarding (uncapped) commission structure with both upfront and trailing commissions.
Full training and support will be provided.
Duties/Responsibilities & Skills/Experience: The successful applicant will be responsible for the following and have the following attributes:
- Maintaining and servicing an existing client base
- Securing and selling to new prospects on a daily basis
- Work autonomously and focused on growing business
- Ability to be flexible in a fast paced environment
- Possess a proven sales track record
- Previous experience in the health products industry is advantageous
- Self-motivated, ethical, trustworthy and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have a current drivers licence
- Must be a trustworthy individual with proven experience in working autonomously without direct supervision
- Must be results focused and prepared to work hard to achieve success
Skills and experience: We currently have established retailers nationally and are looking for B2B relationship manager's to maintain and grow these bases in Sydney and Melbourne.
Key requirements of the role:
- Retail and wholesale customer management (phone, email and in person),
- Sales experience in the health industry, preferably within the pharmacy market.
- Microsoft office proficiency (word, excel, power point etc).
- A keen interest in health and wellbeing and a strong desire to work in the industry,
- A positive attitude, great people skills and strong communication skills.
If you are looking for a position in an ethical environment with a small female-owned brand, then this is the position for you. This role will suit an ambitious and motivated individual that is familiar with a commission only structure.
Please provide a cover letter stating why you think you will be a good fit for our business.
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org